Once a student has been assigned a seat an email confirmation will be delivered to the email address on the school bus application and the Transportation Fee will be added to your Schoolcashonline account, which is where you currently pay for school fees.
Payment of the transportation fee can be made by credit card or debit from your bank account on your School Cash Online account. Fees may also be paid in person at our School Board Office located at 1040 Hollywood Road South, Kelowna.
There are two payment options:
• Full payment by August 31st or
• Up to eight equal installments.
- Payment arrangements must be setup in School Cash Online by August 31 and fees must be fully paid by March 31.
- Bus route information will be distributed in August and will only be provided if the fee is paid or payment arrangements are in place.
- Non-payment or breach of payment arrangements may result in your child being removed from the bus route.
*Please note: Registrations will not be processed for families that have past due school and transportation fees for the 2019-20 or earlier school years. Please ensure that past due fees are paid or a fee subsidy is approved by your school prior to registering for school bus transportation.
|Family Ridership – Annual cost per number of children registered |
|1 Child $300||2 Children $600||Children $750||4+ Children $900|
In cases of financial hardship, parents may choose to apply for a subsidy through Subsidy Processing for income-based applications and your school Principal for exceptional circumstances. Please click HERE for more information.